2019 Race Results
When: Sunday, May 5 2019
Where: Boston Common
5K start: 7:30am
Get out and run while Boston is in full bloom and make hunger history! Start and finish on Boston Common which will be lively with activities all day! This fast 5K course takes you on a beautiful tour of historic Back Bay Boston. Proceeds support anti-hunger work in Massachusetts. A great race for 1st time runners or seasoned runners looking for a new PR.
Early Bib & T-shirt Pickup
Saturday, May 4 — 12-2pm
Capital One Cafe — Back Bay
799 Boylston Street, Boston
Runner Registration Information
All runners will receive a free Walk for Hunger t-shirt! Once you register, you will have access to your personal fundraising page!
5K Run Registration
Early (before April 1) - $30
Regular (April 1- May 4) - $35
Event Day (May 5 on Common) - $40
*Please note that registration fees are non-refundable
5K Run & Walk Registration "Endurance Challenge"
Get ready to go the distance! Register to run and walk! Once you register, you will have access to your personal fundraising page.
Early (before April 1) - $35
Regular (April 1- May 4) - $40
Event Day (May 5 on Common) - $45
Event Day Information
Arriving at Boston Common
- Visit the 5K Run Registration/Check-in Tent on Boston Common.
- The tent will open from 6:00am until the race start.
- Pick up your free t-shirt and race bib.
- Pre-event day bib pick-up will be on Saturday, May 4. Exact locations will be updated in April.
- You will receive your bib number at check-in/registration that will have your timing device in it.
- Results will be posted online after the race concludes.
- Paper results will be posted near the 5K registration/check-in tent.
Starting Line Information
- The 5K run starts at 7:30am.
- The start line is on Charles Street between the Boston Public Gardens and Boston Common.
- The timing and scoring system will begin recording your time when you cross the starting line.
- 5K runners will have their own food & beverage tent on Boston Common.
- Guest speakers, live music and festivities will be on Boston Common throughout the day until 6pm, we encourage you to stick around!
- Medical personnel will be on site for emergency care as well as to attend to critical or non-critical injuries.