145 Border Street
East Boston, MA 02128-1903
Directions to the Project Bread Office
» Directions from 93 North, I-90 and all points South of Boston
» Using 93 South - From Points North of Boston, and Storrow Drive
» Using Rt.1 South - From North of Boston
» Public Transportation, MBTA
Directions from 93 North, I-90 and all points South of Boston
- Take I-90 or 93 North to the Ted Williams Tunnel toward Logan Airport. Go past the airport exit onto Rt. 1A North, take the Bennington St. exit.
- At the end of the ramp take a left at the light.
- At the next light take a left onto Bennington St. The street curves to the right and you’ll be at a stop sign. Take a left at the stop sign onto Chelsea St.
- Follow this street for about a 1/2 mile, past Santarpio’s Pizza on your left. This will bring you to stop sign with Maverick Square in front of you. Take a right at the stop sign onto Maverick St.
- Continue straight until the road ends at Border St.
- Take a right onto Border St., Project Bread is located at 143-145 Border St. It is a tan brick building on your right.
Using 93 South - From Points North of Boston, and Storrow Drive
- Take 93 South to the Airport/Rt. 1A exit; this exit takes you through the Callahan Tunnel. Immediately at the end of the tunnel, take the East Boston exit; it is the first exit on your right-hand side. Make a quick right onto Paris Street. Follow Paris until you get to a police station. The station will be on your left hand side.
- At the police station take a right onto Meridian Street. There will be a Shell gas station on your left hand side, make a left immediately after the gas station onto Decatur Street. Follow Decatur Street until it ends at the harbor, and make a right onto Border Street. Our offices are at 143-145 Border Street, in a tan three story building on your right.
Using Rt.1 South - From North of Boston
- Take Rt. 1 South to 60 East, continue on 60 East to Rt. 1A, head South towards the Sumner Tunnel.
- Stay in the right lane and bear right to follow the signs for the Sumner tunnel, DO NOT go towards the airport. At the Sumner Tunnel Tolls, bear right towards the East Boston sign. DO NOT go through the tolls. You will come to a stop sign, Sonny Noto’s restaurant will be directly in front of you.
- Go straight through the stop sign toward Central Square, and bear right.. There is a traffic light immediately in front of you near the Montecristo Restaurant, take a left at the traffic light. Take your next left onto Border Street; this will take you straight past a McDonalds restaurant. Our offices are at 143-145 Border Street, in a tan three story building on your left.
Public Transportation, MBTA
- Take the Blue line to Maverick Station. Take the exit to Maverick Square and continue straight out of the station. Take a slight left onto Meridian Street, passing a bank on your left.
- Continue straight on Meridian until you reach Decatur Street, where there is a Shell gas station, and turn left. Continue straight on Decatur until its end and turn right on Border Street. Our offices are at 143-145 Border street, a tan 3-story building on your right.
Follow Project Bread
Connect and engage with us and other Project Bread supporters on the social media sites you enjoy spending time on. By following us, you will have the ability to help share our mission along with receiving the latest news and fresh updates.